Friday, June 4, 2010

Week 9.1

This is the corporate stationery for Amalgamated Industries, Inc. The color scheme is taken from the logo, as is the typeface used for the information.

I wanted to use circles in the stationery designs because it dated back to the Widgco logo, which had a red dot over the I, and the company specifically asked for new designs that reached back into their history. I wanted it to stay simple, too, so I only used one circle that overlaps the page's corner. I kept that as a theme throughout the designs, although the circle moved to the bottom left corner in the business card, rather than the right.

The biggest issue I had with the stationery was with the arrangement of the information. I went through a lot of different stages while trying to figure that out, and eventually came up with this. I'm still a little unsure about the envelope and business card, but I think it works, at least. The letterhead, however, I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment