Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 10.1

This is the stationery for Seolearo Design, a ficticious design firm I created. The colors were a simple enough choice: I wanted to use green because I felt that I had been neglected that color, and the orange went well with it. I didn't want too much orange in it, though, so I kept it to the Os in the logo and extraneous information on the envelope and business card.

One of the biggest issues I had with it was where to place the information for the letterhead and business card. I tried out a few different things for the letterhead, and simply chose the one that looked best. For the business card, I had trouble with the name and other information. I wanted to keep the overall look fairly uniform, though, so I put my name in the green bar in white, the (ficticious) website url under it and to the right. The other information was placed in the bottom left-hand corner simply because that was where it fit the best.

I like the designs, overall. I may have to work on the address' placement on the envelope a little. But it's an easily recognizable set, and it goes well with the firm's brand, so I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment